Get started today!
Let’s get started
Get ready for an extremely rewarding future.
DON’T DELAY, GET STARTED TODAY!
If you’re interested in learning more about how to open a Hawaii Fluid Art franchise, call us at 808-344-4878 or send an email to: email@example.com, or by using the form provided here (and above) to discuss the possibility of setting up a meeting, speaking with our key management staff, and receiving our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD), which contains all the important details you’ll need to make an informed decision.
OWNING A HAWAII FLUID ART FRANCHISE
IS EASIER THAN YOU MIGHT THINK
Validation Phase – we will ask you to complete our application and provide us with some information about you, your background, experience, interest and financial information. You’ll review our FDD in detail and prepare questions to ask our leadership team.
Disclosure Period – Attend our Discovery Day to meet our team, talk to other franchisees, ask questions and see firsthand what’s involved with operating a Hawaii Fluid Art franchise.
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO OWN AN
HAWAII FLUID ART FRANCHISE?
ESTIMATED INITIAL INVESTMENT
$102,850 to $147,950 (includes franchise fee)
8% of Gross Sales
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What experience do I need to become a Hawaii Fluid Art franchise owner?
- Hawaii Fluid Art does not require any specific experience to own a franchise. However, it is helpful to have some retail and/or customer service experience when dealing with the general public. General sales and business management skills are also very beneficial.
- Potential franchise owners should also have an above average credit rating and sufficient capital to adequately capitalize the early development of the business.
- We look for motivated individuals who embrace the idea of an art instruction franchise and the vision of the brand, ideally because they appreciate the importance of Hawaii Fluid Art’s techniques and how its business model provides the brand with advantages over the competition.
Do I need to be a good artist to be a successful Hawaii Fluid Art franchisee?
- No, as a Hawaii Fluid Art franchise owner, you do not need special creative skills or talent.
- Although experience in teaching art is not required, people skills and the ability to make a positive impact on students can lead to a successful career. Of course, Hawaii Fluid Art is also a business, so leadership, administrative and/or operational skills are also valuable.
What is provided as part of the Hawaii Fluid Art franchise program?
Does Hawaii Fluid Art help with site selection?
How much will the Hawaii Fluid Art franchise program cost me?
Is financing available?
Hawaii Fluid Art does not provide financing; however, many financial institutions understand the value of investing in a proven franchise and are willing to back your venture. Your local banker is a great person to talk to about your options. The Small Business Administration (SBA) can also give you information regarding their lending programs. In addition, there are several lenders and financing companies that specialize in franchise lending. Check online for one in your area.
Are there ongoing fees to pay?
Are there any advertising fees?
What is the term of the agreement?
Our initial franchise agreement term is 10 years.
How do I get started?
- Start by submitting our “Contact Us” form below
- Review the Hawaii Fluid Art Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD)
- Attend a Hawaii Fluid Art Discovery Day
- Understand the agreement and fees, seek outside advice if needed, prepare a budget
- Sign agreement
Launch your own studio!
Find out more about our
Get in Touch
69-201 Waikoloa Beach Dr
Waikoloa, HI 96738
Monday — Sunday
10:00AM – 9:00PM
This advertisement does not constitute a franchise offering or the solicitation of an offer to buy a Hawaii Fluid Art franchise which may be made only after your receipt of Hawaii Fluid Art’s Franchise Disclosure Document, which first must be registered with certain states. Hawaii Fluid Art franchises are offered solely by means of the franchise disclosure document issued by Hawaii Fluid Art Franchising, LLC, 68-3753 Piki Place, Waikoloa, HI 96378. Certain states and foreign countries have laws governing the offer and sale of franchises. If you are a resident of one of these states or foreign countries, Hawaii Fluid Art will not offer you a franchise unless and until it has complied with all applicable legal requirements in your jurisdiction. Please consult with your franchise seller/broker for an updated list of jurisdictions where franchises can be sold. RESIDENTS OF NEW YORK: This advertisement is not an offering. An offering can only be made by a prospectus filed first with the Department of Law of the State of New York. Such filing does not constitute approval by the New York Department of Law. RESIDENTS OF MINNESOTA: MN Franchise Registration Number: TBD.